30th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity
June 6th to 9th, 2023, Alcala de Henares, Spain
- 02/04/2023 – Best paper awards and Sirocco Prize announced. Congratulations!
- 23/03/2023 – Accepted papers announced
- 24/03/2023 – Registration is now open
- 16/12/2022 – CFP is out
- 29/11/2022 – Web site is open
Important Dates and Links
- Conference website: https://sirocco2023.networks.imdea.org/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sirocco2023
- Submission registration deadline: February 4th, 2023
- Submission deadline: February 10th, 2023
- Notification: March 21st, 2023
- Camera-ready deadline: April 3th, 2023
- Arrival date for reception: June 5th, 2023
- Conference dates: June 6th-9th, 2023
SIROCCO is devoted to the study of the interplay between structural knowledge, communication, and computing in decentralized systems of multiple communicating entities. Special emphasis is given to innovative approaches leading to better understanding of the relationship between computing and communication. Previous SIROCCO proceedings can be found here.
SIROCCO has a tradition of interesting and productive scientific meetings in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, attracting leading researchers in a variety of fields in which communication and knowledge play a significant role. Previous SIROCCO meetings can be found here.
Original papers are solicited from all areas of study of local structural knowledge and global communication and computational complexities, including parallel and distributed computing, communication networks, game theory, social networks, biological distributed algorithms, mobile computing (including autonomous robots), peer to peer systems, fault-tolerant and resilient computation, and communication complexity. Keeping with the tradition of SIROCCO, new areas are always welcome.
The proceedings of SIROCCO 2023 will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series (LNCS). Previous SIROCCO proceedings can be found here.
Selected papers from SIROCCO 2023 will be invited to a special issue of the Theoretical Computer Science journal.
Submission deadline: February 10, 2023
Detailed instructions can be found here.
This edition will be the 30th and it will include a special anniversary celebration, as well as an event dedicated to special models of computation.